In winter season, First and foremost are leggings. This is definitely the most obvious thing to include in winter wear. You’ll find that during the winter months of the year leggings are sold in heavy and more insulated materials such as wools and cottons and this can make a big difference in warmth. If you are still concerned about warmth, leg warmers are a great match with leggings and long boots. If you have never worn leggings before, don’t worry about them being too revealing, sweater dresses, long sweaters and tunics are meant to be worn with leggings to cover the parts you don’t want accentuated. Leggings are incredibly affordable which means you can own several range of colors!
In winter list second are the sweater dresses. This is absolutely a casual wear essential and one that can be worn exactly through winter and into spring and from fall to winter as well. They can be long or short, made from thick materials, in all sorts of different colors and even unique designs. The selections are nearly endless and this essential staple is also affordable. The striking thing about a sweater dress is that it can be worn alone (if it’s long enough), worn with tights or with blue jeans. Already, you have at least two different dresses here with only two essential fashion pieces to buy.
The great thing about winter essentials is that you likely already have a pair of blue jeans in your closet. What this means is you don’t have to go out and get yet another piece of dressing. Skinny blue jeans can easily be paired with any casual top, a sweater dress like mentioned above and the ever famous tunic. Tunics come in a number of different trends, colors, patterns and materials and because of this you can own several of them and yet they all seem like different kinds of casual fashion pieces.
Lastly, we don’t want to neglect the fashion scarf. When you have to acquire bundled up to go to work or anywhere during the cold months of the year, why not invest in a few immense fashion scarves? Consider colorful patterns and bright colors to brighten up your winter coat and create a unique style that the dreary winter months of the year desperately need. The winter essentials mentioned here are incredibly affordable and can be worn throughout the whole year as well which means you are saving money in the long run. Women’s fashion can be costly and when you can re-use fashion pieces throughout the entire year you are able to save more money!
- Berlin Fashion Week Jan 2011 Video Rena Lange
- Hemant & Nandita Dubai Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011
- Berlin Fashion Week Jan 2011 Lena Hoschek
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2011 1st Day Pictures
- Mehdi Stylish Bridal Dresses Collection 2013 T Bridal couture week
- Sitara Textiles Summer 2013 Men’s Wear Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week
- BALTIC FASHION CATWALK - Berlin Fashion Week January 2011
- Madiha Noman Collection April 2013-Pantene Bridal Couture Week
- Video Berlin Fashion Week Jan 2011 Lever Couture
- Laurèl Berlin Fashion Week Jan 2011
- Video Berlin Fashion Week Jan 2011 Allude
- Kangana Ranaut at Wills India Fashion Week