As the name suggests, this section of shoes is totally traditional and looks best with traditional long frocks and chori dars. Where high heels represent boldness and sex, Khussa is its opposite because of its extremely delicate and demure appeal. Usually Khussa wearing girls are termed as ‘simple girls’ demure and innocent, who when walk with those Khussa adorned feet whispers elegance and grace in every step. Khussa is the best suitable for traditional ceremonies of Mehndi and Mayon. Plus they also add to the charm of traditional dresses like frocks and choridars and shalwar kameez with their timeless appeal.
- Shoes For You Eid Festival
- Fascinating shoes collection
- Neutrals Rule Shoe
- Adidas Shoes Designs Summer Shoes 2013
- Your Feet Looking Sexy In High Heels!
- Trends Summer Shoes For Girls 2011..
- Paris Fashion Week Shoes 2011
- Bewitching celebrity shoes collection
- Zari Khussa Mahal Women Exclusive Khussa Designs 2013
- Gucci Shoes For Men Designs
- Shoes Trends For 2011-2012
- KNG Shoes Collection Model Riyaz Gangji Photoshoot