As the name suggests, this section of shoes is totally traditional and looks best with traditional long frocks and chori dars. Where high heels represent boldness and sex, Khussa is its opposite because of its extremely delicate and demure appeal. Usually Khussa wearing girls are termed as ‘simple girls’ demure and innocent, who when walk with those Khussa adorned feet whispers elegance and grace in every step. Khussa is the best suitable for traditional ceremonies of Mehndi and Mayon. Plus they also add to the charm of traditional dresses like frocks and choridars and shalwar kameez with their timeless appeal.
- Latest Summer Shoe Collection 2011
- Samra S Shoes Collection
- Brian Atwood 2011 Collection
- Captivating shoes collection.
- chunky And Flat sandals
- Enchanting and fascinating sandal shoes
- Faraah And Fatima Ladies Summer Shoes
- Gucci Shoes For Men Designs
- Summer Shoe Trends 2012-2011
- Metro Shoes Summer Collection 2014
- Shoes Trends For 2011-2012
- Lajwanti Flat Shoes For Girls