As the name suggests, this section of shoes is totally traditional and looks best with traditional long frocks and chori dars. Where high heels represent boldness and sex, Khussa is its opposite because of its extremely delicate and demure appeal. Usually Khussa wearing girls are termed as ‘simple girls’ demure and innocent, who when walk with those Khussa adorned feet whispers elegance and grace in every step. Khussa is the best suitable for traditional ceremonies of Mehndi and Mayon. Plus they also add to the charm of traditional dresses like frocks and choridars and shalwar kameez with their timeless appeal.
- Brian Atwood 2011 Collection
- Lajwanti Flat Shoes For Girls
- Foot Care,How You Can Judge The Different Range of Shoes
- Trends Summer Shoes For Girls 2011..
- Borjan Latest Shoes Collection 2012
- Manolo Blahnik Shoes 2011
- Summer Shoe Trends 2012-2011
- Stylo Bridal Shoes 2012
- Zari Khussa Mahal Women Exclusive Khussa Designs 2013
- Girls Footwear By Stylo Shoes
- New Ankle Boots For Ladies
- Metro Shoes Summer Collection 2014