As the name suggests, this section of shoes is totally traditional and looks best with traditional long frocks and chori dars. Where high heels represent boldness and sex, Khussa is its opposite because of its extremely delicate and demure appeal. Usually Khussa wearing girls are termed as ‘simple girls’ demure and innocent, who when walk with those Khussa adorned feet whispers elegance and grace in every step. Khussa is the best suitable for traditional ceremonies of Mehndi and Mayon. Plus they also add to the charm of traditional dresses like frocks and choridars and shalwar kameez with their timeless appeal.
- Stylo Bridal Shoes 2012
- Manolo Blahnik Shoes 2011
- Captivating shoes collection.
- Choosing The Right Outfit And Footwear
- Trends Summer Shoes For Girls 2011..
- Colorful Heels by Ruthie Davis
- KNG Shoes Collection Model Riyaz Gangji Photoshoot
- Foot Care,How You Can Judge The Different Range of Shoes
- Roger Vivier Shoes 2011 Collection
- Enthralling fancy shoes collection
- Paris Fashion Week Shoes 2011
- Trendy sneakers shoes collection