As the name suggests, this section of shoes is totally traditional and looks best with traditional long frocks and chori dars. Where high heels represent boldness and sex, Khussa is its opposite because of its extremely delicate and demure appeal. Usually Khussa wearing girls are termed as ‘simple girls’ demure and innocent, who when walk with those Khussa adorned feet whispers elegance and grace in every step. Khussa is the best suitable for traditional ceremonies of Mehndi and Mayon. Plus they also add to the charm of traditional dresses like frocks and choridars and shalwar kameez with their timeless appeal.
- Genuine Leather Foot-Wear
- A Good Walking Shoe
- Neutrals Rule Shoe
- ONROAD SHOES June 2015
- Trendy sneakers shoes collection
- Your Feet Looking Sexy In High Heels!
- Summer High Heel Shoe 2012
- Latest LESOLE Shoes Collection
- Red and Pink Spring shoes
- sheherzad haider summer slippers for women
- Samra S Shoes Collection
- High Heel Shoes And Stilettos Are Currently The Hottest Pick in The Ladies Shoes