As the name suggests, this section of shoes is totally traditional and looks best with traditional long frocks and chori dars. Where high heels represent boldness and sex, Khussa is its opposite because of its extremely delicate and demure appeal. Usually Khussa wearing girls are termed as ‘simple girls’ demure and innocent, who when walk with those Khussa adorned feet whispers elegance and grace in every step. Khussa is the best suitable for traditional ceremonies of Mehndi and Mayon. Plus they also add to the charm of traditional dresses like frocks and choridars and shalwar kameez with their timeless appeal.
- Samra S Shoes Collection
- Your Feet Looking Sexy In High Heels!
- Brian Atwood 2011 Collection
- Trendy sneakers shoes collection
- Attractive stylo shoes
- High Heel Shoes And Stilettos Are Currently The Hottest Pick in The Ladies Shoes
- Trendy and exotic shoes collection
- High Heel Footwear 2012 Trendy Shoes
- Latest Footwear 2013 By Purple Patch
- Summer Shoe Trends 2012-2011
- Purple Patch Sandals Collection
- Lajwanti Flat Shoes For Girls