As the name suggests, this section of shoes is totally traditional and looks best with traditional long frocks and chori dars. Where high heels represent boldness and sex, Khussa is its opposite because of its extremely delicate and demure appeal. Usually Khussa wearing girls are termed as ‘simple girls’ demure and innocent, who when walk with those Khussa adorned feet whispers elegance and grace in every step. Khussa is the best suitable for traditional ceremonies of Mehndi and Mayon. Plus they also add to the charm of traditional dresses like frocks and choridars and shalwar kameez with their timeless appeal.
- Metro Shoes Spring 2012 Collection
- The variety of summer sandals is amazing
- Sandals For Girls and Boys On This Eid 2013
- Latest Trend Shoes For This Eid
- Gucci Shoes For Men Designs
- Roger Vivier Shoes 2011 Collection
- JIMAY CHOO Stylish Pumps 2013
- Summer Shoe Trends
- High Heel Shoes And Stilettos Are Currently The Hottest Pick in The Ladies Shoes
- chunky And Flat sandals
- Shoes Are Out of Fashion or In?
- Jimmy Choo Sandals