As the name suggests, this section of shoes is totally traditional and looks best with traditional long frocks and chori dars. Where high heels represent boldness and sex, Khussa is its opposite because of its extremely delicate and demure appeal. Usually Khussa wearing girls are termed as ‘simple girls’ demure and innocent, who when walk with those Khussa adorned feet whispers elegance and grace in every step. Khussa is the best suitable for traditional ceremonies of Mehndi and Mayon. Plus they also add to the charm of traditional dresses like frocks and choridars and shalwar kameez with their timeless appeal.
- High Heel Footwear 2012 Trendy Shoes
- Trendy summer shoes collection
- Summer Shoe Trends
- Bewitching celebrity shoes collection
- Summer High Heel Shoe 2012
- Red and Pink Spring shoes
- Beautiful Bridal Sandal and high Heels For This Season
- Captivating shoes collection.
- Canvas Shoes Style 2011
- Latest Stylo Shoes for Young Girl – Teen Designs
- Genuine Leather Foot-Wear
- Alluring sports shoes