As the name suggests, this section of shoes is totally traditional and looks best with traditional long frocks and chori dars. Where high heels represent boldness and sex, Khussa is its opposite because of its extremely delicate and demure appeal. Usually Khussa wearing girls are termed as ‘simple girls’ demure and innocent, who when walk with those Khussa adorned feet whispers elegance and grace in every step. Khussa is the best suitable for traditional ceremonies of Mehndi and Mayon. Plus they also add to the charm of traditional dresses like frocks and choridars and shalwar kameez with their timeless appeal.
- Bewitching celebrity shoes collection
- Enchanting and fascinating sandal shoes
- Paris Fashion Week Shoes 2011
- Shoes For You Eid Festival
- Latest Trend Shoes For This Eid
- Service Spring-Summer Arrival women Shoes With Price
- sheherzad haider summer slippers for women
- Beautiful Bridal Sandal and high Heels For This Season
- Lajwanti Flat Shoes For Girls
- Purple Patch Sandals Collection
- Trends Summer Shoes For Girls 2011..
- New Ladies Canwees Shoes 2011