Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- French Manicure Looks Great
- Possible To Achieve A Deep And Peaceful Sleep
- Party Makeup Tips
- How to Take Care of Your Hand And Feet This Winter
- Have an Awesome Makeup Day
- How to Style Loose Wavy Hairstyles
- Handy Tips For Foot Care
- Nail Painting And Beautiful Rings
- Face Care, How to prevent pimples
- How to Do Makeup - Makeup Tips
- Make You Look Taller
- Lip Liner Should Be a key Product in Every Woman’s Beauty Arsenal