Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Lip Liner Should Be a key Product in Every Woman’s Beauty Arsenal
- Nail designs are available in variety of shapes and colors
- Skin Care Tips For Winter Season
- How to we get rid of blackheads and whiteheads
- Fake Flutter Can Make Eyes Look More Youthful
- Latest And Soft Trendy Style Makeup of Pakistani Bridals
- Blue Eyes Girls, Fall 2014 Beauty Trend
- One Tip For Glittery Eyeshadow
- Make Fresh Look in Summer Season
- Girls Look Like Innocenet
- How to do Wedding Party Makeup
- Bridal Elegance 2013