Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Model Diet Tips
- 10 Makeup Mistakes
- 5 skin care steps to change your personality
- Make You Look Taller
- Latest And Soft Trendy Style Makeup of Pakistani Bridals
- Make Fresh Look in Summer Season
- How to Put Contact Lenses In Your Eyes
- How to we get rid of blackheads and whiteheads
- make your skin look healtheir and glowing than ever before
- Latest Bridal Jewellery Trends 2013 in Pakistan
- How to Style Loose Wavy Hairstyles
- FOOT CARE SUMMER SEASON - Beauty Tips