Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- How To Choose a Wedding Dress
- Beauty Tips Beautiful Facial Skin
- Easy Steps for Eyebrow Threading
- Protection From Sun Screen? Beaty Tips
- How to do Wedding Party Makeup
- Fake Flutter Can Make Eyes Look More Youthful
- FOOT CARE SUMMER SEASON - Beauty Tips
- Beauty tips for nature fair complexion
- Eyes Care, Eyes Makeup Urdu Beauti Tips
- Handy Makeup Tips 2011
- Huma Khan Bridal Makeover
- Bridal Elegance 2013