Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Eye care in winter
- How to do Wedding Party Makeup
- How To Get Your Legs Trim And Slim
- 10 Makeup Mistakes
- How to Put Contact Lenses In Your Eyes
- Nail Painting And Beautiful Rings
- Bridal Elegance 2013
- Create Smoky Eyes Only in Seven Steps
- iphone Nail art
- Hair care: remedies from dandruff
- Simple And Easy Way To Line Your Eyes
- Latest Bridal Jewellery Trends 2013 in Pakistan