Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Hair Care, Homemade hair cleanser
- Huma Khan Bridal Makeover
- How to Do Makeup - Makeup Tips
- Fake Flutter Can Make Eyes Look More Youthful
- Protection From Sun Screen? Beaty Tips
- Flawless Valentine Day Make-Up
- 5 skin care steps to change your personality
- Variety of Acrylic Nails Paint
- Face Care, How to prevent pimples
- Bold painted nails For Any Age
- Latest And Soft Trendy Style Makeup of Pakistani Bridals
- Make Fresh Look in Summer Season