Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- pop of fresh colour on the cheeks looks great on every age
- Bridal Elegance 2013
- Have an Awesome Makeup Day
- Make Fresh Look in Summer Season
- Eye care in Urdu
- Party Makeup Tips
- Blue Eyes Girls, Fall 2014 Beauty Trend
- How To Choose a Wedding Dress
- Skin Care Tips For Oily Skin
- Rosa Red Lipstick
- Flawless Valentine Day Make-Up
- Lip Liner Should Be a key Product in Every Woman’s Beauty Arsenal