Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- How to Get Rid of Blackheads - Natural Ways to Remove Blackheads
- Daily Fat Control Tips
- A Bright Lipstick to Help Create the illusion of a Fuller Lip
- Girls Look Like Innocenet
- iphone Nail art
- Lip Liner Should Be a key Product in Every Woman’s Beauty Arsenal
- Beauty Tips Homemade Face Whitening Packs
- Hair Care, Long hair needs care
- Huma Khan Bridal Makeover
- Party Makeup Tips
- Magnificent Bridal Makeover
- Skin Care Tips For Winter Season