Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Latest Bridal Jewellery Trends 2013 in Pakistan
- A Bright Lipstick to Help Create the illusion of a Fuller Lip
- Hair Care, Winter Hair Care Tips
- Beauty Tips Beautiful Facial Skin
- Natural Skin Care Tips
- Protection From Sun Screen? Beaty Tips
- Beauty Tips Homemade Face Whitening Packs
- Bridal Elegance 2013
- Hair care: remedies from dandruff
- 10 Makeup Mistakes
- How to Get Rid of Blackheads - Natural Ways to Remove Blackheads
- Easy Steps for Eyebrow Threading