Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Handy Tips For Foot Care
- make your skin look healtheir and glowing than ever before
- Natural Skin Care Tips
- One Tip For Glittery Eyeshadow
- Tips to Enhance The Beauty of Your Eyes
- Bridal Elegance 2013
- Reagain Make your Skin Glowing Like Child
- Latest Bridal Jewellery Trends 2013 in Pakistan
- Lose Belly Fat Tips 2011
- iphone Nail art
- Latest And Soft Trendy Style Makeup of Pakistani Bridals
- Beauty Tips-Skin Care Tip For Summer Season