Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Natural Skin Care Tips
- iphone Nail art
- How to Apply Eye Liner - Eyes Care Tips
- Reagain Make your Skin Glowing Like Child
- Eye care in Urdu
- Nail designs are available in variety of shapes and colors
- Flawless Valentine Day Make-Up
- Daily Fat Control Tips
- Hair Care, Hair fall:say stop to hair fall
- Latest And Soft Trendy Style Makeup of Pakistani Bridals
- How To Get Your Legs Trim And Slim
- Color Your Nails With Latest Nail Designs