Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Skin Care Tips For Winter Season
- Lip Liner Should Be a key Product in Every Woman’s Beauty Arsenal
- Easy Steps for Eyebrow Threading
- Latest Bridal Jewellery Trends 2013 in Pakistan
- Hair Care, Hair fall:say stop to hair fall
- French Manicure Looks Great
- Bridal Elegance 2013
- Eyebrows Thin and Fade With Age
- How to Put Contact Lenses In Your Eyes
- Hair care: remedies from dandruff
- Make You Look Taller
- Handy Makeup Tips 2011