Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Fake Flutter Can Make Eyes Look More Youthful
- Protection From Sun Screen? Beaty Tips
- A Bright Lipstick to Help Create the illusion of a Fuller Lip
- Latest And Soft Trendy Style Makeup of Pakistani Bridals
- Party Makeup Tips
- Skin Care In Summer
- How to Style Loose Wavy Hairstyles
- Daily Fat Control Tips
- Eye care in winter
- How to Apply Eye Liner - Eyes Care Tips
- How To remove Spots On Face
- One Tip For Glittery Eyeshadow