Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- One Tip For Glittery Eyeshadow
- Beauty tips for nature fair complexion
- French Manicure Looks Great
- Protection From Sun Screen? Beaty Tips
- How to Create Nail Art Designs
- Rosa Red Lipstick
- A Bright Lipstick to Help Create the illusion of a Fuller Lip
- How to Get Rid of Blackheads - Natural Ways to Remove Blackheads
- Model Diet Tips
- Huma Khan Bridal Makeover
- Make You Look Taller
- Hair Care, Hair fall:say stop to hair fall