Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Latest Bridal Jewellery Trends 2013 in Pakistan
- Hair care: remedies from dandruff
- How to Do Makeup - Makeup Tips
- 5 skin care steps to change your personality
- Nail designs are available in variety of shapes and colors
- How to Apply Eye Liner - Eyes Care Tips
- Huma Khan Bridal Makeover
- Flawless Valentine Day Make-Up
- How To remove Spots On Face
- Skin Care In Summer
- Variety of Acrylic Nails Paint
- Eyes Care, Eyes Makeup Urdu Beauti Tips