Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- 5 skin care steps to change your personality
- Beauty tips for nature fair complexion
- French Manicure Looks Great
- Beauty Tips Homemade Face Whitening Packs
- How to we get rid of blackheads and whiteheads
- Fake Flutter Can Make Eyes Look More Youthful
- Latest Bridal Jewellery Trends 2013 in Pakistan
- Skin Care Tips For Oily Skin
- Beauty Tips Beautiful Facial Skin
- How to Do Makeup - Makeup Tips
- How To Choose a Wedding Dress
- Make You Look Taller