Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Color Your Nails With Latest Nail Designs
- How to Put Contact Lenses In Your Eyes
- Hair Care, Homemade hair cleanser
- How To remove Spots On Face
- Beauty Tips Homemade Face Whitening Packs
- Handy Tips For Foot Care
- Nail designs are available in variety of shapes and colors
- Hair Care, Hair fall:say stop to hair fall
- Latest And Soft Trendy Style Makeup of Pakistani Bridals
- Eye care in Urdu
- How To Get Your Legs Trim And Slim
- How to Get Rid of Blackheads - Natural Ways to Remove Blackheads