Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Fake Flutter Can Make Eyes Look More Youthful
- 10 Makeup Mistakes
- Bridal Elegance 2013
- Create Smoky Eyes Only in Seven Steps
- Face Care, How to prevent pimples
- Party Makeup Tips
- Easy Steps for Eyebrow Threading
- Beauty Tips-Skin Care Tip For Summer Season
- Hair Care, If You Can't Take The Heat
- Rosa Red Lipstick
- Possible To Achieve A Deep And Peaceful Sleep
- make your skin look healtheir and glowing than ever before