Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Hair Care, If You Can't Take The Heat
- How to do Wedding Party Makeup
- Reagain Make your Skin Glowing Like Child
- How to Put Contact Lenses In Your Eyes
- Skin Care In Summer
- How to Create Nail Art Designs
- FOOT CARE SUMMER SEASON - Beauty Tips
- Eyebrows Thin and Fade With Age
- Bold painted nails For Any Age
- Variety of Acrylic Nails Paint
- Hair Care, Homemade hair cleanser
- Hair Care, Hair fall:say stop to hair fall