Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Make Fresh Look in Summer Season
- How to we get rid of blackheads and whiteheads
- Color Your Nails With Latest Nail Designs
- Face Care, How to prevent pimples
- Daily Fat Control Tips
- Make Your Own Fruity Lip Gloss
- Make You Look Taller
- How to Style Loose Wavy Hairstyles
- pop of fresh colour on the cheeks looks great on every age
- Stylish And Beautiful Nails Painting
- Hair care: remedies from dandruff
- Variety of Acrylic Nails Paint