Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Skin Care Tips For Winter Season
- Create Smoky Eyes Only in Seven Steps
- How to Create Nail Art Designs
- Rosa Red Lipstick
- Hair care: remedies from dandruff
- Lose Belly Fat Tips 2011
- How to Get Rid of Blackheads - Natural Ways to Remove Blackheads
- Hair Care, If You Can't Take The Heat
- How To remove Spots On Face
- Eyes Care, Eyes Makeup Urdu Beauti Tips
- How to Put Contact Lenses In Your Eyes
- How To Choose a Wedding Dress