Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Hair Care, If You Can't Take The Heat
- Eyes Care, Eyes Makeup Urdu Beauti Tips
- How to Do Makeup - Makeup Tips
- Protection From Sun Screen? Beaty Tips
- How to Put Contact Lenses In Your Eyes
- Beauty Tips For Clear Skin
- Make Your Own Fruity Lip Gloss
- Latest And Soft Trendy Style Makeup of Pakistani Bridals
- How to Style Loose Wavy Hairstyles
- Nail designs are available in variety of shapes and colors
- Skin Care Tips For Oily Skin
- How to Get Rid of Blackheads - Natural Ways to Remove Blackheads