Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- How to Take Care of Your Hand And Feet This Winter
- How To remove Spots On Face
- Beauty Tips Homemade Face Whitening Packs
- Flawless Valentine Day Make-Up
- Easy Steps for Eyebrow Threading
- pop of fresh colour on the cheeks looks great on every age
- FOOT CARE SUMMER SEASON - Beauty Tips
- Make You Look Taller
- make your skin look healtheir and glowing than ever before
- Party Makeup Tips
- Beauty Tips For Clear Skin
- Make Fresh Look in Summer Season