Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- How to Style Loose Wavy Hairstyles
- Lose Belly Fat Tips 2011
- Party Makeup Tips
- Hair Care, Long hair needs care
- Stylish And Beautiful Nails Painting
- Girls Look Like Innocenet
- French Manicure Looks Great
- Beauty tips for nature fair complexion
- Beauty Tips Homemade Face Whitening Packs
- Natural Skin Care Tips
- Make Fresh Look in Summer Season
- Make You Look Taller