Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- French Manicure Looks Great
- How To Choose a Wedding Dress
- Beauty Tips-Skin Care Tip For Summer Season
- Handy Tips For Foot Care
- Eye care in Urdu
- Eye care in winter
- Protection From Sun Screen? Beaty Tips
- Natural Skin Care Tips
- Skin Care In Summer
- Nail designs are available in variety of shapes and colors
- How to do Wedding Party Makeup
- Skin Care Tips For Winter Season