Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Bridal Elegance 2013
- iphone Nail art
- Hair Care, Long hair needs care
- Fake Flutter Can Make Eyes Look More Youthful
- Beauty Tips For Clear Skin
- Latest And Soft Trendy Style Makeup of Pakistani Bridals
- Face Care, How to prevent pimples
- Beauty Tips Homemade Face Whitening Packs
- Daily Fat Control Tips
- Huma Khan Bridal Makeover
- Have an Awesome Makeup Day
- How to Take Care of Your Hand And Feet This Winter