Face powder can make skin look flat and dry, which can, in turn, make you look older. This doesn’t mean to say you need to stop using it as you age. Because looking shiny is just as unappealing.
You just need to know how to apply it. The key is using a small blusher brush, as opposed to using a large powder one, because it’s easier to control where the product ends up. Dust over the oily T-zone and avoid the eyes and forehead, as powder will only sit in any creases you have.
- Hair care: remedies from dandruff
- Tips to Enhance The Beauty of Your Eyes
- pop of fresh colour on the cheeks looks great on every age
- Flawless Valentine Day Make-Up
- Lip Liner Should Be a key Product in Every Woman’s Beauty Arsenal
- Latest Bridal Jewellery Trends 2013 in Pakistan
- One Tip For Glittery Eyeshadow
- How To Choose a Wedding Dress
- Blue Eyes Girls, Fall 2014 Beauty Trend
- Hair Care, Winter Hair Care Tips
- Hair Care, If You Can't Take The Heat
- Beauty Tips-Skin Care Tip For Summer Season