Beautiful Ladies Hand Watch:
A watch is a small timepiece, typically worn either on the wrist or attached on a chain and carried in a pocket, with wristwatches being the most common type of watch used today. They evolved in the 17th century from spring powered clocks, which appeared in the 15th century.
The first watches were strictly mechanical. As technology progressed, the mechanisms used to measure time have, in some cases, been replaced by use of quartz vibrations or electromagnetic pulses and are called quartz movements. The first digital electronic watch was developed in 1970.
- Latest Girls Belts,Girls Belts Trend 2011
- Earings Trends 2011
- Alluring rings collection
- Stunning Jewelry Collection 2013
- Some Asian Bangles Designs for You
- Fresh Water Pearl Earrings And RinGs For Girls
- Native Espiritz Jewellery Collection 2013
- Fancy Alluring bracelets
- Four Beautiful Earrings
- Latest Hand Eid Bangals Collection For Girls Fashion
- Najia And Asfia Jewelry Designs 2012
- Jhoomer and Tikka, Maatha Patti, Forehead Jewelry