Beautiful Ladies Hand Watch:
A watch is a small timepiece, typically worn either on the wrist or attached on a chain and carried in a pocket, with wristwatches being the most common type of watch used today. They evolved in the 17th century from spring powered clocks, which appeared in the 15th century.
The first watches were strictly mechanical. As technology progressed, the mechanisms used to measure time have, in some cases, been replaced by use of quartz vibrations or electromagnetic pulses and are called quartz movements. The first digital electronic watch was developed in 1970.
- Some Asian Bangles Designs for You
- Latest Soufeel Jewellery Pakistani Fashion Trends 2013
- Fancy Alluring bracelets
- Charming earrings
- Latest Polki Stone Jewellery
- Alluring Gold Bracelets for Women
- Attractive bangles collection
- Silver Key Holder And Necklace Set
- LightWeight Jewellery Collection 2102
- Alluring rings collection
- Water Pearl Earrings Collection 2013
- Exotic jewellery collection