Beautiful Ladies Hand Watch:
A watch is a small timepiece, typically worn either on the wrist or attached on a chain and carried in a pocket, with wristwatches being the most common type of watch used today. They evolved in the 17th century from spring powered clocks, which appeared in the 15th century.
The first watches were strictly mechanical. As technology progressed, the mechanisms used to measure time have, in some cases, been replaced by use of quartz vibrations or electromagnetic pulses and are called quartz movements. The first digital electronic watch was developed in 1970.
- Fareena for you
- Bushra Aftab EleGent Jewelry Collection
- Four Beautiful Earrings
- Earings Trends 2011
- Beautiful Octagonal Trinket Jewellery Boxes
- Charming earrings
- Latest Hand Braslet For Girls Fashion 2011.
- Attractive earings
- Some Asian Bangles Designs for You
- Exotic jewellery collection
- Unique ring collection
- Nail Painting And Beautiful Rings