Latest Salwar Kameez Trends in Bangladesh / Bangladeshi Exclusive salwar Kameez: Salwar Kameez or Shalwar Kameez is a dress normally worn by North Indian, Bangladesh and traditional dress worn by various peoples of south-central Asia. This is national dress for both men and women in Pakistan and Afganistan. Some time is instead of Salwar it is pronounced as Shalwar but basically both are referring to same outfit.
Salwar or bottom part is a sort of loose Pajama like trouser of the Salwar Kameez suit. Traditionally it is wide from top. It has 4 to 5 inches belt attached to rest part of the salwar which is pleated. Upper part of the Belt has tunnel for drawstring. Normally the traditional salwar size from top at waist area is almost double as the actual waist size to make it comfortable to wear. Salwar has big room at the thigh area for comfort ness. Salwar has almost double bottom size as the circumference of the ankle so as to make proper space for the feet to put inside for wearing.
Traditional Kameez is normally long up to knee with wide circumference (Gher) and with full sleeves. It is almost fully covered from the back as back neck line depth like 2-3″ and medium low at the front like 6-7″ inches as front neck line depth. It is wide or broad at neck like 6-7″ inches to put the head into the Kameez.
Dupatta (or Store or Scarf or Shawl) is third piece of this Salwar Kameez set. Hey usually wear around head or neck…
For Muslim women, the dupatta is a less stringent alternative to Chador or Burqa
For Hindu women (especially those from northern India , where the salwar kameez is most popular), the dupatta is useful when the head must be covered, as in a temple or the presence of elders. For other women, the dupatta is simply a stylish accessory that can be worn over one shoulder or draped around the chest and over both shoulders.
- Latest collection by Genaration
- Latest Fashion Trends in Pakistan Designer Work
- Nisha Eid Collection 2011 by Nishat For Mens
- Pinkstich Eid Collection 2012 for Ladies
- Nisha Eid Collection 2011 by Nishat For Girls
- Perfect seasonal wear
- Feminine Limited Eid Collection 2013 by Shariq Textiles
- New Gul Ahmed Fall-Winter Collection
- Gul Ahmad Exclusive Eid Clothes
- Stylish Annus Abrar 2013 Eid Collection
- Embroidered collection 2011 by rizwan moazzam
- Vasim Asghar Party Wear Summer Dresses 2014