Bangladeshi Saree Fashion / Bangladeshi Banarosi And Katan Saree: Saree is a graceful Bangladeshi apparel. Today most of the Bangladeshi women prefer adorning a saree to look more graceful.
Owning a Banarasi Saree Women Apparel is a must for each and every woman to have in her wardrobe. At least one Banarasi saree is included in the wedding trousseau of a woman. Banarasi Saree holds a unique status in the world of fashion also. Countless number of renowned fashion courtiers have been fascinated by the skill and talent of Indian Contemporary weavers.
Banarasi Sarees are manufactured in various parts Banaras and Uttar Pradesh come in various styles including Jangla, Tanchoi, Vaskat, Cutwork, Tishu and Butidar. The materials used for making them include pure silk, organza, georgette and shattir. Main designs or motifs include buties, bells, buttas, creepers etc. The crux of the Banarasi Saree is the use of gold and silver threads to weave the motifs.
- Elan 2013 Bridal Collection- Elan Collection by Khadija Shah
- Bangladeshi Bridal Sharee
- Mix Bangladeshi Dresses And Sarees
- Bangladeshi Jamdhani Sharee
- Latest Indian Fashionable Saree For 2011
- Light Bridal Makeup
- Bangladeshi Jorjet Sharee
- Best Indian Designer Sarees Collection For Eid
- Bangladeshi Classic Cotton Saree
- Printed Chiffon Saree
- Short Blouse Indian Saree 2011
- Bangladeshi Block Saree