Bangladeshi Saree Fashion / Bangladeshi Banarosi And Katan Saree: Saree is a graceful Bangladeshi apparel. Today most of the Bangladeshi women prefer adorning a saree to look more graceful.
Owning a Banarasi Saree Women Apparel is a must for each and every woman to have in her wardrobe. At least one Banarasi saree is included in the wedding trousseau of a woman. Banarasi Saree holds a unique status in the world of fashion also. Countless number of renowned fashion courtiers have been fascinated by the skill and talent of Indian Contemporary weavers.
Banarasi Sarees are manufactured in various parts Banaras and Uttar Pradesh come in various styles including Jangla, Tanchoi, Vaskat, Cutwork, Tishu and Butidar. The materials used for making them include pure silk, organza, georgette and shattir. Main designs or motifs include buties, bells, buttas, creepers etc. The crux of the Banarasi Saree is the use of gold and silver threads to weave the motifs.
- Dhakai Jamdhani Saree
- Latest Indian Fashionable Saree For 2011
- Elan 2013 Bridal Collection- Elan Collection by Khadija Shah
- Short Blouse Indian Saree 2011
- Bangladeshi Jorjet Sharee
- Latest Party Ware Sareee 2011....
- Mix Bangladeshi Dresses And Sarees
- Teena Dress Collection By Hina Butt
- Dabang Style Sari
- Zenabs Bridal Collection Latest Designs
- Light Bridal Makeup
- Best Indian Designer Sarees Collection For Eid