As we age, our lips get thinner and the shape shrinks slightly as a result. To counteract this, go for a bright lipstick to help create the illusion of a fuller lip.
Red is great, but don’t go too intense with a heavy texture. Anything that’s too severe will age you, from a hairdo to a lipstick, so instead, opt for a more sheer finish.
- Tips to Enhance The Beauty of Your Eyes
- Make Your Own Fruity Lip Gloss
- Hair Care, Winter Hair Care Tips
- Skin Care Tips For Oily Skin
- Beauty tips for nature fair complexion
- How to Apply Eye Liner - Eyes Care Tips
- Lip Liner Should Be a key Product in Every Woman’s Beauty Arsenal
- Rosa Red Lipstick
- Eye care in winter
- Daily Fat Control Tips
- Eyebrows Thin and Fade With Age
- Flawless Valentine Day Make-Up