As we age, our lips get thinner and the shape shrinks slightly as a result. To counteract this, go for a bright lipstick to help create the illusion of a fuller lip.
Red is great, but don’t go too intense with a heavy texture. Anything that’s too severe will age you, from a hairdo to a lipstick, so instead, opt for a more sheer finish.
- Bridal Elegance 2013
- Reagain Make your Skin Glowing Like Child
- Have an Awesome Makeup Day
- How to Put Contact Lenses In Your Eyes
- Easy Steps for Eyebrow Threading
- Create Smoky Eyes Only in Seven Steps
- One Tip For Glittery Eyeshadow
- How To remove Spots On Face
- Hair Care, Hair fall:say stop to hair fall
- How to do Wedding Party Makeup
- Beauty tips for nature fair complexion
- How to Take Care of Your Hand And Feet This Winter