As we age, our lips get thinner and the shape shrinks slightly as a result. To counteract this, go for a bright lipstick to help create the illusion of a fuller lip.
Red is great, but don’t go too intense with a heavy texture. Anything that’s too severe will age you, from a hairdo to a lipstick, so instead, opt for a more sheer finish.
- Rosa Red Lipstick
- How To Choose a Wedding Dress
- Beauty Tips-Skin Care Tip For Summer Season
- Handy Makeup Tips 2011
- Possible To Achieve A Deep And Peaceful Sleep
- Flawless Valentine Day Make-Up
- Natural Skin Care Tips
- How to we get rid of blackheads and whiteheads
- Variety of Acrylic Nails Paint
- Handy Tips For Foot Care
- How to do Wedding Party Makeup
- Protection From Sun Screen? Beaty Tips