As we age, our lips get thinner and the shape shrinks slightly as a result. To counteract this, go for a bright lipstick to help create the illusion of a fuller lip.
Red is great, but don’t go too intense with a heavy texture. Anything that’s too severe will age you, from a hairdo to a lipstick, so instead, opt for a more sheer finish.
- How to do Wedding Party Makeup
- Lip Liner Should Be a key Product in Every Woman’s Beauty Arsenal
- Handy Tips For Foot Care
- Easy Steps for Eyebrow Threading
- Latest And Soft Trendy Style Makeup of Pakistani Bridals
- Face powder can make skin look flat and dry
- 5 skin care steps to change your personality
- Blue Eyes Girls, Fall 2014 Beauty Trend
- Have an Awesome Makeup Day
- Skin Care In Summer
- Eye care in Urdu
- Possible To Achieve A Deep And Peaceful Sleep